Xentain Solutions Inc. strives to provide and maintain a high-level standard for our service quality as a lot of our clients depend on it. To maintain that high-level standard, we will not be providing services to anyone with the intent to use a service for any of the listed items below:
1. Hacking, Brute Forcing, Phishing Attacks, or similar - Attempting to gain unauthorized access to another computer, network, company, etc. Port/Stealth scans are also prohibited. (Violations will result in a report to the relevant author
2. Spamming - We have a strict policy on spamming, regardless of whether it's by email, messages, APIs, etc., we reserve the right to refuse and/or suspend/terminate a service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort. (Violations will result in a flat-fee of $75)
3. Uploading Content that violates another's rights - We take privacy and intellectual property rights very seriously. If you are caught uploading content that violates another's rights in any way, we reserve the right to terminate your service.
4. Hate Speech - If you are found to be using your service to promote or distribute hate speech, your service will be suspended and terminated.
5. Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography - We have a zero tolerance policy against such content. If you are found to be hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography, your service will be terminated and the proper authorities will be notified of the situation.
6. DDoSing/DoSing & Doxing - If you are found to be using your service for such activities, your service will be suspended and terminated with possible legal action.
7. Stolen Content - If you are found to be using stolen content
(including but not limited to leaked/nulled assets, softwares, etc.),
your service will be terminated.